Personally, I don't really mind either. It just depends on the topic. If the topic is something I am interested in and I am allowed to throw in my opinion, it is easier for me to write and essay. I like writing when I'm not being forced to write. That's just human nature. I would also like to think that I have a pretty good writing style (when I'm not being rushed or, again, forced to write). I would prefer power-point presentations when the topic is something more facts or when it's something I'm not as interested in because, in my opinion, it doesn't take as much effort to make a powerpoint as it does to write an essay.
Powerpoints are also more for presentations, so if that is the end-result of the assignment, then this would be what I would rather do. Essays, I feel like are more for one person to reflect on while reading it. So if it is for a teacher to grade, obviously an essay would be better suited for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment