Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sh!t Yog!s Say Response

After watching this youtube clip, I'm kind of inspired to make my own Sh!t _______ Say clip. I've seen the Sh!t Girls Say and Sh!t Sorority Girls say and they're all hilarious to me. I think they're funny because they make fun of people who take themselves way too seriously. I think these videos also humble the people they're making fun of because the people who do say these things all think they're unique for saying them. Like in the Sh!t sorority girls say video, one of the "girls" says "I'm not taking another shot." But everyone knows, that doesn't mean anything and everyone knows that sorority girls say that all the time. Also, the "namaste" in Sh!t Yog!s say video is something that all yoga-ers say but they all think they're super special for saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment